Sales Associate (residential remodeling)
Glen Ellyn, IL
Sales Associate – Residential Remodeling
We have year-round work with over 50% repeat/referral customer base and are seeking experienced tradesman who have a knack for sales to support the growth of our business. Handyman Connection is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company serving Dupage County with excellent customer service and quality work.
What You Will Receive
- Earn $40,000 annual base pay with $5,000-$20,000 commission plus additional $5,000 bonus based on performance criteria.
- Full time Employee position working 40-50 hours a week plus some weekend work during busy season.
- Professional local Office Support , training, customer support, job tracking, personal computer and software, personal office, gas/cell/meal stipend.
- Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling and communications
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
- Branded apparel and signage
The Sales Associate's main objective is to perform Sales estimates with residential customers to grow the business and support the craftsman within the company. The Sales Associate must accurately bid job costs and materials using the Handyman Connection estimating software and pulling from personal craftsman experience. Some level of job-site management is necessary for larger remodel projects. You must have experience as a residential craftsman/tradesman, have a positive attitude, and be comfortable selling to residential clients.
- Ability to determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing projects.
- Evaluate customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues, and present a description of a work order to a customer.
- Be an assertive, personable, presentable, professional salesman
- Job site manage multiple skilled craftsman
- Must have current Driver's License and submit to a background check
- Must have reliable vehicle and good references
- Must have on the job experience in light electrical, light plumbing, carpentry, drywall, tile, flooring, residential remodeling, home construction.
- Must pass screening process
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
- Must be proficient in using smart phone apps, email, computer software.
Interviews will be conducted in February, 1 candidate will be offered the position, training will begin first part of March.
Ready to Learn More?
Please complete the short application, and we will contact you for a phone conversation to see if this could be the right match for you.
What our customers say:
Why Handyman Connection?
Handyman Connection of Wheaton, IL
Handyman Connection takes pride in our outstanding industry reputation, thanks to the skilled craftsmanship and unmatched customer service provided by each of our local offices. In our continued effort to solidify Handyman Connection as the foremost provider of quality handyman home repair and home restoration services, customer satisfaction has remained our highest priority. This is why all Handyman Connection's Home Repair Services are backed by a satisfaction guarantee, offering you an added peace-of-mind many competitors can’t match.
Countless customer testimonials and reviews attest to Handyman Connection’s dedication in providing the new gold standard in handyman home repair services. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connection.
With independent contractors’ background-checked craftsmen operating across North America, Handyman Connection offers residential and commercial handyman home repairs, including home restoration services from professional experts that know your local market and are invested in helping you achieve your unique vision for every home improvement project.
Handyman Connection’s vast offering of home and business repair services allows us to meet a wide variety of consumer needs. Whether they are small or large projects for the interior or exterior, Handyman Connection offers the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today, with continued results as good as gold.
Company Website: www.handymanconnection.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)